We started receiving entries for our Golden Gear 2020 Painting Competition, which runs to the end of August 2020. We’ve attached the entry photos received so far with this post for everyone to checkout. And started a thread on the DP9 Forum website at the following link to post all the new entry photos as they are received.
We need more painted up Heavy Gear Blitz miniature entries to make the Golden Gear 2020 contest a success. Lots of players have been posting amazing HGB miniature photos on the various Facebook Groups, now its time to send in your entries. Email your photos to Robert Dubois at firstname.lastname@example.org and please state which category the entry photo(s) are for (Best HGB Miniature, Best HGB Combat Group, Best Duelist Miniature, or Pimp My Gear). All the contest details are below.
HGB Golden Gear 2020 Miniature Painting Competition.
– Best Heavy Gear Blitz Miniature (Single HGB/HGA Miniature: Gear, Strider, or Other Vehicle)
– Best Heavy Gear Blitz Combat Group (Combat Group of Four or more HGB/HGA Miniatures)
– Best Duelist Miniature (Single HGB/HGA Miniature: Equipped with Duelist Weapons)
– Pimp My Gear (Single HGB/HGA Miniature: Gear, Strider, or Other Vehicle – All Pimped Out with a Flashy Paint Scheme, Custom & Scratch Builds are encouraged for this category. Note: You don’t need to make an actual Pimp as some did in our first Pimp My Gear Contest.)
Prize for each Category Winner:
1 Golden Gear 2020 Trophy + $100 DP9 Online Store Credit.
This years Golden Gear Trophy is a Chibi Jerboa painted gold and mounted on an oak base with plaque, see photo below.
– Entries must be Heavy Gear Blitz (HGB) or Heavy Gear Arena (HGA) miniatures. Pimp My Gear entries can be custom builds but should include some recognizable HGB/HGA parts.
– Entry Deadline is Midnight EST on August 31st 2020.
– Email up to five photos per entry to email@example.com please include your full name. By submitting your photos you grant Dream Pod 9 the right to publish the submitted photos. Entrants may submit entries to multiple categories, with a maximum of 3 entries per category.
– Current Dream Pod 9 Montreal Staff are excluded from the competition. Judging will be done by the Dream Pod 9 Montreal Staff (Robert Dubois, Philippe F. LeClerc, and Alain Gadbois) in early September and Winners Announced.